All matchday 1901 Club member queries will be dealt with by a dedicated team of staff in a central 1901 Club members’ office situated opposite the stadium store.
Ticketing policies for 1901 Club members
Members are advised of the following policies ahead of the new season:
• Members are reminded that 1901 Club tickets are fully transferable through the ticket transfer site http://www.the1901club.co.uk/transfer. The website is completely free to use and must be used if members wish to pass on their tickets to guests.
• Ticket reprints and the holding of tickets for collection are to be at the 1901 Club membership office only.
• Members who require replacement tickets on matchday are advised that the ticket transfer site can still be used. Alternatively, ticket reprints can be obtained from the 1901 Club members’ office at a cost of £5 per paper ticket (this will be available a maximum of three times a season) and £15 per membership card.
• Reprints will only be granted if security information about the account is given, including the fan number, name and postcode and any other information on the account (eg date of birth). If the guest does not have this information, tickets will not be reprinted. For company accounts, we will require authorisation from the account’s lead contact.
• Reprints for tickets transferred through the transfer website, but not printed in advance of the match, will only be granted once security information about the account given has been provided; a reprint fee of £5 per ticket applies. Once again, for business accounts, authorisation for this will be required by the lead contact.
• Outstanding monthly direct debits should be settled in advance of matchday. Payment failures will incur an additional cost of £10 per ticket for each month the payment fails. Tickets with any outstanding payments will be blocked from entry to the stadium.
We would also take this opportunity to remind members that the dress code for the 1901 Club is smart business attire for all guests, male and female.
Acceptable attire includes smart jeans, smart boots, clean trainers and canvas shoes. Please note ripped jeans, shorts and flip flops are not permitted.
Men must wear a collared shirt or polo shirt. Football shirts, polo-neck and turtleneck sweaters are not acceptable. Only guests aged under-14s may wear Brighton & Hove Albion replica shirts. Away team colours or shirts are not permitted in any circumstances.
Please ensure your guests are aware and adhere to the dress code as entry will not be permitted if they are not dressed accordingly.
Hospitality guests dining in HB's or The Goldstone Restaurants will still be required to wear shoes; trainers will not be permitted in dining areas
Unfortunately, we will be unable to re-seat 1901 members or their guests in general admission areas of the stadium if refused admission to the 1901 club.
Entry to the 1901 Club is by membership card (or ticket) and lounge lanyard; you will not be permitted entry without a current season membership card/ticket and lanyard.
Hospitality will be available in HB's restaurant, The Mayo Wynne Baxter Lounge and the Goldstone Restaurant for the 17/18 season. See the link https://www.the1901club.co.uk/sites/default/files/BHAFC%20Hospitality%20Brochure%202017-18.pdf for further information on our hospitality offerings as well as our on-sale callander.
Members with rights to car parking (one space per two seats Platinum membership, one space per four seats Gold membership) will be issued with a new parking pass for the 17/18 season.
Please ensure these passes are kept safe, as replacements for lost or damaged passes will be charged at the pro-rata rate of £15 per match.
For all of your up-to-date matchday information please visit www.the1901club.co.uk
The website will feature all matchday hospitality menus, ticketing information, the ticket transfer facility and car parking details.